Thursday, October 2, 2008

Healthy makeup for acne prone skin

« ...If lemon is too sour for you to drink, start with few slices at the beginning stage and increase gradually. Alternately, try mixing with 1-2 tablespoon of honey. If no honey, opt for brown sugar because contain minerals. Do not use white sugar as it does no benefit to our body....
...So researched acne and food more, and found that vegetable oil was causing the worst of my acne. When I cut it out of my diet (such as sunflower oils) my skin cleared up. There was other things I did as well to make sure I was completely clear. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...It's your hormones- Well this is something you can not control and when your hormones start changing there are chances that you might get acne and in some cases it can be real bad....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: does blue light work for acne, how do i clear my acne without medication, what foods cause acne

No comments: