Sunday, September 28, 2008

Clean and clear advantage acne control kit

« ...Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne....
...Acne - Is There A Magic Cure?...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Most people believe that scrubbing the face will help them clean it better. Nothing more wrong than that! By scrubbing hard you risk to break capillaries or aggravate an existing skin condition. Instead using cleanser with microbeads will do the proper skin scrubbing for you. Then you can massage your face gently in circular motion. This will improve the blood flow in your skin....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: neutrogena acne defense lotion, how long acne better pill, abc acne cream

No comments: